Tuesday 20 May 2008

Plant nursery


The weather is still playing fast & loose and making planting decisions difficult. I'm going to wait for warmer days before the tomato plants go out but I've several runner bean seedlings planted now, the yellow & green haricots have broken soil and yesterday we had baby spinach leaves from the garden in our dinner salad.

S the G was here today working on the lawns, the gardens have never looked so good before!!

The pic shows my potted seedlings in front of the house, enjoying the sunshine.

a bientot

2 comments:

  1. Maggie it is so nice to keep up with what you are doing in Normandy. I am enjoying each and every post. Today I plan to sow more seeds in pots, it is such fun to see them grow.

    Have a beautiful day.
    A bientot,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your house?? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!