Monday 28 September 2009

Brocantes galore for Mosaic Monday


Yesterday we visited a brocante/flea market in a local town, ever hopeful of finding a treasure or two, perhaps a rare piece of Quimper faience??
We came away empty handed but I did get some pix of posters advertising upcoming brocantes, I love their retro style.
I'm a little late getting this done for today's Mosaic Monday over at Mary's Little Red House but please do visit our gracious hostess and all the other wonderful mosaic makers gathered there.
à bien tôt

Maggie

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those posters. Nice in a mosaic. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful posters in your mosaic...Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posters! They made a very nice and unique mosaic too!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, There's a Santa Claus on one of those posters :-( :-(

    Too soon......far too soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look very retro. Interesting.
    I guess I shouldn't tell Gay that I have been posting a Santa a Day from my collection for a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mosaic. Love the colors. Glad your back.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to be at Hilton Head in the near future? My family will be taking our annual beach trip to HH the first week of October! Love it! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great posters and great idea for your mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mosaic...the graphics and colors on the posters are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, this is wonderful. Makes me want to get on a plane and go to some of these! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie..i do love your mosaics. I have to learn to do those!

    Looks like you are truly enjoying the changing seasons.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, a special Brocante de Noel - now that should be fun. Wish I could go with you to that one............and I bet you have those wonderful Christmas markets in your area too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!