I've just discovered the Summertime Scavenger Hunt over on Rinda's blog Gallo Organico.
Doesn't it sound like a great way to look at the world around us a little differently this summer?
The Scavenger Hunt began in June and the deadline is the last day of summer, September 21.We're leaving for a trip around the middle of September, so, today we turned a visit to a vide grenier in Trevieres into a Scavenger Hunt where I found several items on the list.
SCAVENGER HUNT LIST
1. Open air market
2. Theatre for performing arts (not a movie theatre)
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is either intentionally, or unintentionally, funny
9. A photo of someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass window or a mosaic
16. A windmill
17. A candle or candles
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (no substitutes allowed for this one
Two substitutions are allowed to replace any of the above that might prove difficult to find and they are:
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
This what I found today.....
|bench by the children's play area|
|a great place for cafe au lait|
Joining Mary @ the little red house again this week for
If you'd like to join the
2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt
you'll find the complete list and a link to Rinda's blog Galio Organico
on the sidebar