Sunday 6 May 2018

Mosaic Monday # 84 - we're on vacation (almost)

Just one week from now and I'll be on a plane, with the Senior Partner, heading for the Greek island of Corfu. This will be our second visit to Corfu, the first was 39 years ago in 1979!
We love the Greek islands and try to get away to one of them at least once a year,
This time we'll be staying at a brand new hotel, the Ikos Dassia. 
We have stayed at the Ikos Oceania on two previous trips and have high hopes for this new sister hotel.
We'll also be revisiting some of the places we discovered on that first holiday together, all those years ago.
So...............this means that Mosaic Monday will be on vacation for two weeks, returning fresh as a daisy on Monday May 28th.
That's 05/28/18 which in the US is Memorial Day this year.
My head is full of ideas and plans of what we'll see, do and experience, but truth be told we may just sit in the sun by the pool drinking Mojitos and eating wonderful food.


Je reve!

15 comments:

  1. Maggie, enjoy your stay on Corfu. The Greeks islands sound like such relaxing and interesting places to visit. I wish you lots of relaxation, good food, and lovely sunshine. See you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely relaxing holiday. I too love any of the greek islands but have not been for several years xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday plans sound wonderful, Maggie! Enjoy the sun and good food in Greece. I will be finishing my Italy posts in the next two weeks--writing about Bologna next-but will be back to writing about my home state when you return. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, now exciting! Wishing you a grand adventure and look forward hearing about it! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corfu is lovely, Maggie, I hope you enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, have a wonderful time relaxing with mojito in hand. You and the senior partner know how to take a vacation. I can't seem to get the chef out of town these days, so I'll be thinking of you on the beautiful island of Corfu. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being the lovely hostess you are. Wishing you a happy Vacation


    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Vacation Maggie! Your plans (or lack of them) sound wonderful! I love the lilacs in your header shot so much, I may drop by on the nest two Mondays just to look at them again. Thanks for those memories and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie - I can see you now, looking out on crystal waters and sun-drenched architecture, Mojito in hand. Enjoy!!!! I look forward to your photos, and as always, thanks for hosting MM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take lots of photos, Maggie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful vacation Maggie and thank you for another beautiful and 84th Mosaic Monday.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your vacation! I know we will all enjoy seeing your adventures when you return! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely holiday to anticipate, Maggie! I hope you have a wonderful time. Wishing you a good hotel experience, great food, sunshine, music.....I could go on! See you at the end of May!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bon voyage! Have a marvelous time! (Whenever I think of Corfu, I think of the Durrels!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!